Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Favourite Character

Hey there~! FINALLY! Back with a new blog post! This time, I'm going to talk about my favourite character. It is found in the movie "Toys' Story". It is BUZZ LIGHTYEAR! He is like my ALL TIME FAVOURITE. I LOVE the way he talks. Yes, the way he TALKS. It's like.... "space talk".He is a very determined fella. Always setting goals and achieving it. He does not give up that easily. He also has the leadership potential in him. His personal thoughts are great! He always thinks about others and NOT ONLY himself. He beliefs that if you put your heart and soul to it, you'll get it. That's how determined he always is. He not only works hard and put his mind into it, but he puts his heart and soul too! He is a very inspiring character. Always making the audience feel suspense. He would always make us(audience) think that he is weak, but actually, HE ISN'T.


I am pretty much similar to Buzz Lightyear as I recognize myself as a determined student. I know that if I wanted something, I would need to work, give mu best and put my heart and soul into it. It will work if we believe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment